NEW AND HOT
Love dirty sex topics that aren't considered mainstream or the norm? I love to talk about the most over the edge, fucked up, taboo topics around.Even better, you can call me and confess your taboo fantasies. I love to blur the lines. Make my pussy wet and throb while you unload what your dirty mind craves.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Daddy Taught Me How To Milk Him

I still remember my very first time my father looked at me with something less then being his sweet princess. I was too young at the age of 7 to understand what that look meant. It was a curious sort of look when he would help me get ready for bed. The usual routine of taking a bath and they being dried off. Everything seemed to take longer then usual. what would take 15 minutes now took 25 minutes.

Mom started to work nights and it was just dad and I. He told me to pick up my toys and get ready for a shower. I moaned about wanting a bath but, he said tonight would be a shower. After I was done with my chore, I stripped down in the bathroom and hopped into the warm water. I closed my eyes for a moment and stood there.

I heard the shower curtain moving, I cocked my head back to see if it was the cat trying to get in and play with the water...it was my father instead. He was naked, I had never seen a boy let alone a man naked. I tittered and covered my eyes. Huge nervous smile still showing.

"Daddy! What are you doing? I'm all naked and I don't need help." My father replied "Daddy just needs to warm up, he's been working in the cold all day and couldn't wait once I started your shower. C'om on don't be so shy! Its just me plain ol' dad. Relax."

He was quiet for a moment. I peeked out at him, he was just standing there smiling. He handed me a bottle of shampoo. I moved out of the water to share with him. I lathered my hair up and closed my eyes. Dad took me by the upper arm and pulled me back under the water so I could rise my hair and face off. When I opened my eyes I was standing face to face with his thingy pointed out.

"Don't worry about him, he doesn't bite, all boy's and men get that problem. Here let me help you wash up now. You always miss the spots that need more cleaning" he took the body wash in hand and started to lather it up into a soapy white foam. He motioned for me to turn around. So I did. He started at my shoulders and neck, I chewed at my nails not really noticing his hands were lower. I stopped chewing and giggled and moved away from him when he rubbed the soap over my bum.

"Daddy! I can do it! I'm not 2" I wailed...he always made me feel like I was incompetent as of late. He tugged me back towards him. "Sweetie, I am just trying to help you. Now stay still silly" He sounded slightly annoyed.
He lathered my bum and  started to push his hand between my little ass, I could feel his fingers brushing against my butthole, and then he boldly started to circle it and stroke it.  I was giggling a bit, I wasn't sure what to call it then, but now I would say I felt embarrassed.
He started to try and push a finger inside of my ass. It didn't hurt but it felt weird..."It's okay honey, like I said you always forget to clean the dirty places. I'm just cleaning it the right way for you."

My father took his other hand and started to push the side of his hand between the folds of my vagina. He slowly pushed and pulled his hand over my clit. His finger was still "cleaning" my butthole. I had a funny feeling come over me. I got hot everywhere and turned to look my father in the eye and said "Daddy, I'm getting hot. Can I wash off and get out of the shower now?"  He said "No, I need your help getting clean now. You have small hands and can clean me up better. Here take the soap and get your hands all lathered up like I did. Good girl." I was staring at his dick, it was really big now. And it looked hard. I was curious what it felt like. Once my hands were all soapy he told me to use both hands and wrap them around him. I did as he asked. He gasped loudly, he took both my hands with his and squeezed his cock between them and started to show me how to move them. Up and down and it got very fast after a moment of doing it. He was breathing funny, I asked him if he was okay. If I was hurting him. He said it did hurt a little and wanted me to lick the purple tip of his cock. He said to lick and suck him like he was a lollipop. I sucked him softly and licked. He told me to suck harder and see how far I could push him into my mouth, I couldn't fit much in my mouth, he was thick and long. He started to move his hips, making his cock go fast in and out of my hands and mouth. He kept repeating what a good girl I was and that I was doing a good job.

He gave me warning that he was going to give me a sip of milk. He told me if I drank his milk he would buy me that new bike I had been begging him and my mother for. While sucking him and moving my hands back and forth I looked up at him with my big eyes showing him I understood.

I felt the flair of the head widen in my mouth and his cock got harder. With a loud groan he unloaded 4 squirts of "milk" into my mouth. I did as he asked and swallowed it all. I kept sucking not sure when to stop. He started to make funny noises and said to stop that I did a good job.

"That didn't taste like milk daddy. What was it?" I asked.

"That is the kind of milk daddies make. Its very good for you, and very special. If you drink it everyday you will grow up faster. Tomorrow daddy is going to show you how to become a woman. Would you like that?" He was talking to me as he reached for the towel. He gently wrapped it around my shoulders and started to dry me off.

"Is mommy a woman because she drinks your milk?" I asked. "Yes. Mommy drinks my milk, but don't tell mommy, its our special secret okay?" He had stopped drying me and was searching my face to see if I would hesitate. I smiled and told him I pinky promised I wouldn't tell.

Find out how my father made me a woman the next night.


Enjoy my blog? Call me for some one on one fun!


888-376-6524


AIM / Yahoo: cumngetaly

$2.00 / min with a 10 min / minimum. Billed discreetly as S&D Design. All major credit cards and gift cards accepted












Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Dark & Dirty Taboo Desires With Alyson.
Want more of me?