NEW AND HOT
Love dirty sex topics that aren't considered mainstream or the norm? I love to talk about the most over the edge, fucked up, taboo topics around.Even better, you can call me and confess your taboo fantasies. I love to blur the lines. Make my pussy wet and throb while you unload what your dirty mind craves.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Just Another Day On The Farm




It was a day on the farm I’d never forget. My girlfriend had invited me over and said there’d be plenty to drink and lots of fun to be had. I was looking forward to a break from life and time to just relax and enjoy. I put my cute jeans on with a flannel shirt with my cute cowgirl boots. I felt sexy and was so ready for the day!

Laura picked me up a little after noon and we started our 2-hour drive to the farm. From what I could gather her uncle and aunt owned this place and they never minded when Laura brought some girlfriends out. We listened to fun music and chatted the whole way up there. Before we got to the farm we stopped at the store and stocked up on some delicious alcoholic beverages. 

God I was way more excited for this than I should be.

Once we got there I noticed that there were a ton of guys around. I knew they lived on a large farm but that didn't explain the 30 plus men that were there. Laura and I went into the barn where she showed me the loft that she’s made into a little apartment a few years ago. This is where she stayed when visiting. We popped open a bottle of wine and got to drinking. After an hour or so I was already tipsy.

One of the guys came into the room and asked if we were ready. Laura got a massive grin on her face and nodded yes. She grabbed my hand as we followed the guy. He introduced himself to me as Ben. Now Ben was one hot piece of ass! I’d follow that man anywhere as long as I could stare at his hot behind walking back and forth.

We walked outside, towards another building. I still had my drink in my hand. Laura told me I needed to take a couple of these pills and chug the rest of my wine. She kept telling me I was going to need it….um okay then! As we got closer to the building I realized that there was a lot of noise coming from inside.

We walked through the door and all the men were sitting in bleachers cheering! What the fuck was happening!?!?!?!??!?! Laura led me into a room and told me to put this sexy jean skirt on. I did as I was told even though I was very confused. We walked back out into this arena that was set up. Right in the middle was four saw horses. I was still confused.

Ben took my hand now as we walked towards the sawhorses. He asked me to bend over and rest on them so my hips were supported and my upper torso. He promised this was going to be fun. For some reason I didn’t believe him. Laura did the same thing that I did. Our faces were right next to each other. I could kiss her if I wanted to. I felt ropes strap me down….tight! My heart was racing and my muscles tightening.
I looked up and saw the barn doors open, and 6 horses were being led into the arena. Holy shit what was happening? The horses were very rowdy and aggressive towards their handlers. The men in the stands were going wild!

They took the first horse to Laura. It mounted her and I saw his 18-inch erect horse cock slap against her backside. She looked at me and said, “This is going to feel fucking amazing!” The horse slammed into her and she screamed. He pumped her a few times before his cum came dripping out of her cunt! I was floored!

All of a sudden I felt Ben in my ear, “Babe, relax and breathe. I’ll make up for this later. I promise baby doll.” I then felt the next horse snorting at my pussy. I tightened up as this massive animal mounted me. Ben grabbed the erect cock and guided it to my opening. I winced as he gently pushed the head inside. As soon as the horse felt my tight hole, he shoved all the way inside of me. I bucked underneath him, moaning with pain! Ben was stroking my hair and the other men were going wild! I felt myself being pumped full of cum! It was all dripping down my legs and all over the floor.

That night both Laura and I took three big stallions. I was so sore by the end of it. We were untied from the saw horses and Ben had to carry me back to the apartment. He gentle bathed me and made sure I was cleaned up. He helped me slip into some comfy clothes and laid me in bed. I woke up the next morning thinking it had all been a dream.

I got out of bed and walked towards the barn. I was surprised to see everything still set up and the floor still moist with horse cum. I immediately became aroused and very excited for the next time Laura and I got to come up to the farm! 


Taboo Blog with REAL taboo topics!

Too much for you?

Read the more tame and vanilla blogs 


888-376-6524




Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Dark & Dirty Taboo Desires With Alyson.
Want more of me?