NEW AND HOT
Love dirty sex topics that aren't considered mainstream or the norm? I love to talk about the most over the edge, fucked up, taboo topics around.Even better, you can call me and confess your taboo fantasies. I love to blur the lines. Make my pussy wet and throb while you unload what your dirty mind craves.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Slimy, Slippery, Wet Bull Cock Cum


I rode that big, fat black cock hard. I could barley fit half of it into my tight white cunt. It was sliding in and out and glistened with my pussy juice. Master sat on the sofa right at the edge, I bounced in a quick rhythm reverse cowgirl.

I leaned down and held onto my pathetic boyfriends shoulders. Mark was between masters knees and had his tongue stroking my little clit. Every so often I could see his tongue dip a little lower and graze masters cock.

Mark played with his tiny worm the whole time. Beating at it furiously like a young school boy. I decided to push his mouth even lower. I told him to stick him tongue out all the way and ride masters cock along with me. His tongue licked down 6 inches of that chocolate pole, all the way to the black berries.

Masters loved all the attention his cock was getting...he told Mark to  pull his black berries into his mouth and massage them with his tongue. Mark was the only one who prepared masters cum sac. Master started to slam his meat into me, I was writhing in pure bliss. Yelling out to Mark that this was how a dick was supposed to feel, not that tiny limp p\worm that could only get hard when he saw masters cock filling my pussy like a canolie.

Mark sat back, eyes wide and licking his lips like it was the first snow fall of the year. Cum slipped down masters shaft. Puppy eyes stared back at me. My God he looked like he would whimper. I took my finger and dragged it up Masters cock and held it out for Mark to lick. He closed his eyes and savored the taste. Slowly sucking it off my finger.

Master slowly lifted me off his cock, it popped out hitting Mark right in the face. A sticky smack with the cock that somehow maneuvered into his mouth. He never had much time to lick Master clean. Master liked to watch his thick cum drip out into Marks hungry mouth. After the final suck off, Mark laid down on the floor. I hoovered over his mouth and used my muscles to push globs of cum into his waiting mouth.

His tongue reached out to my wide open pussy hole to finish licking me clean. Master was so turned on watching he was ready for round two...

Wanna know what happens next? Well pick up that phone and call me and hear about how nasty we got!


888-376-6524












Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Dark & Dirty Taboo Desires With Alyson.
Want more of me?