NEW AND HOT
Love dirty sex topics that aren't considered mainstream or the norm? I love to talk about the most over the edge, fucked up, taboo topics around.Even better, you can call me and confess your taboo fantasies. I love to blur the lines. Make my pussy wet and throb while you unload what your dirty mind craves.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Forcing A Recruit Legionnaire To Shape Up ~ Forced Sex




What could make a man do the unthinkable to another?
If a potential soldier lacks, what better way to get him on the straight then raping him?
Find out how a EngagĂ© Volontaire was raped into performing his long journey, to the end of training. Receiving a Kepi means more to some then anyone could know!

Read about it at the Kinky Kingdom!

RAPED LEGIONNAIRE ~ GET THE KEPI



888-376-6524


Mention ForcingCock5 for free minutes on your paid call!





Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Dark & Dirty Taboo Desires With Alyson.
Want more of me?