NEW AND HOT
Love dirty sex topics that aren't considered mainstream or the norm? I love to talk about the most over the edge, fucked up, taboo topics around.Even better, you can call me and confess your taboo fantasies. I love to blur the lines. Make my pussy wet and throb while you unload what your dirty mind craves.

Monday, November 9, 2015

My Bestfriends Dad Fucked My Teen Virgin Pussy Against My Will




I was at my friends Jillian's one night having a really fun time doing our girly stuff. I decided to spend the night and just go to school with her the next day. when I called my parents and ask if that was okay they were all about it since they knew how great Jillian's family was. They're well known people in the community.
After Jillian had fallen asleep I decided that I wanted to go downstairs and get a drink I just wasn't tired yet. I was really nervous about a project that was due the next day and I felt like I hadn't put enough effort into it. When I got downstairs I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a glass of water. I was quietly sipping on it when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I whirled around and found Jillian's father just staring back at me smiling. He asked me why I wasn't asleep yet.
I told him about my worries and how it was keeping me up. He he told me not to worry about it; that he would do me a favor. He would call into school the next day and just pretend to be my father and call me out for the afternoon.At least that should buy me enough time to finish everything up. I thank him profusely and told him I would do anything to repay him. He got this look in his eyes though. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and started rubbing the fabric between his fingers. I looked at him very confused, he said that was just what he wanted to hear me say. He said if I wanted to have an extension I needed to give him a little something.
He took my hand and push it against his rock hard cock. I tried to pull my hand away, but he was stronger and bigger than me. I started to whimper and really fight him. He yanked me forward and pressed my tight young 16 year old body against his. He started licking my face and telling me that he knew I was a secret little whore he knew it was all just an act so innocent I behaved.
I started to stutter that I really was a good girl and I was not a whore. He whirled me around and bent me right over the kitchen counter, he kicked my legs apart and rubbed his fingers between my ass and pussy lips. He pushed the tip of his fingers inside of me and found I was still a tightly lodged virgin.
He pulled his fingers out of my body and licked them off. He said he had always dreampt about forcing his cock into my tight little cunt.I started to panic. Was this how I was going to lose my virginity? To some older man that didn't even like that way?
He started to spank my ass cheeks and tell me what a bad girl I was. He told me this whole situation was my fault that I had it coming, that I asked for it. So he was going to give it to me. He rammed his cock full hilt into my dry pussy. It burned so bad, the pain the humiliation of what he was doing to me he was ramming into me like an eager fucking dog. He clasped his hand over my mouth.
Tears were streaming down my face, he didn't care. The only thing he was focusing on was how tight my pussy could squeeze around him. My beautiful virgin pussy taken by this much older man. I wanted to die! I thought it was done when he pulled out of me but, he wasn't!
He took his hard shaft and pushed it into my tight asshole. He fucked my body for 10 minutes straight. By the time it was done he had me on my knees and drinking his cum. I will find a way to get back at that mother fucker for putting me through every minute of it! I would force a cock deep into him when the time was right...

888-376-6524
AIM/YAHOO
cumngetaly
Twitter
@TabooAlyCat
 
Copyright © 2015 Dark & Dirty Taboo Desires With Alyson.
Want more of me?