NEW AND HOT
Love dirty sex topics that aren't considered mainstream or the norm? I love to talk about the most over the edge, fucked up, taboo topics around.Even better, you can call me and confess your taboo fantasies. I love to blur the lines. Make my pussy wet and throb while you unload what your dirty mind craves.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hardcore Forced Anal ~ Doc Had It Coming~


Everyone loved and adored me at the hospital...never ever suspicious of things that went on after hours. I worked under a doctor who was notorious for being a HUGE cock to the staff. I decided one night to spike his coffee with a small dose of the date rape drug.

Once he was passive enough to bring into the basement of the hospital, I had some fun with him...this asshole needed to be taught how to treat people with respect. 

I leaned him over and old examination table and tied both arms to the table at the top. His head laid on the table and a puddle of drool was pooling under his chin. I lifted his white starched coat and pulled down his green scrubs. With his lower half of clothing gone, I began fitting a spreader bar to his ankles.

I smoothed my hand over his pasty white ass. I wanted him to wake up NOW. I pour cold water over his ass cheeks and grabbed a leather paddle. I gave him one hard whack to the back of his ass and balls.

He woke up instantly and screamed in pain. He was looking around to get his bearings and figure out what was going on. In his blurred vision he saw a tall sexy nurse in latex with a black hooded head. Only my fierce eyes burned out of the slits in the mask and my red lips were exposed, but the rest of my face covered to keep my identity unknown.

His words were slurred, but he managed to ask what was going on. He asked me who I was. His voice started to come in and he was talking in the asshole tone we all hated...I hated.

I went back around him and gave another hard whack to his ass and balls. Hi cheeks clenched together tightly and shook. I walked back around and leaned down the front of the table. My face was so close to his I could smell the fear and sweat beading off his brow. 

With a gloved hand I traced his lips and jaw. "You will address me as Mistress...in here you are no more then a dick who needs to be punished for your poor behavior and conduct towards the staff here, further more, you will not speak unless I ask you to answer me. Is that clear?" I spoke in a strong whisper, Commanding his attention.

I laid my head on the side of my outstretched arm. Staring into his eyes. Challenging him to disobey me. Without a hitch he spoke. "You can't do this to me! Untie my fucking arms and whatever is between my legs. I will report you to the hospital for kidnapping me and assaulting me!" His face was getting red with anger. He fought his bonds and yelled out for help.

I just smiled and watched him throw his tantrum. Once he settled, I crossed my arms and smiled yet again. His expression changed from anger to confusion. "I told you the rule. you had fair warning. This could have been a quick pep talk with a warning...but you in your stubborn asshole self you just HAD to do the opposite of my request."

Without another word I left him to fix myself up with a new set of toys. I came back out and started to push a single finger into his virgin ass. I worked my finger in slowly, stretching him out for what was to come. He screamed and yelled out for me to stop. I ignored him and continued to work up to three fingers.

After the third finger had pushed into him I felt he was ready for the nice thick black strap on cock. He was making way too much noise, so I decided to gag him. I climbed onto the table and knelt down. I took him by the hair and pulled his face up and shoved my black cock into his trap. I didn't give him time to say a thing. I pumped slowly at first watching him struggle to release his mouth. 

I couldn't help but throw my head back and laugh at the sight before me. His eyes bulged and teared up. "You disgusting little fuck, you should have just listened to me. Now look where you are! With a huge dick in your mouth and eyes watering like a little bitch!"  I went deeper and harder. The gagging noises echoed through the room.

Once I felt he had wet the cock enough I pulled back and got off the table. I rubbed the head onto his asshole and started to push into him. He clenched hard.  I grabbed his head and yanked. "Do you want me to just shove it in? It will hurt less if you just relaxed. Fuck I wouldn't mind tearing you up"

With his legs shaking he visibly tried to relax. I started to push my cock into his fuck hole. He tightened up again. I took hold of his shoulder with my right hand. With a tight grip I shoved into his body hard. I pounded his ass over and over again. I could hear him moaning and crying. He begged me to stop, which only made me fuck him rougher. His hands gripped the front of the table. His screams were so loud. It pleased me greatly.

I finally slowed down and pulled out of him. I walked back around the table and leaned back down the table and stroked his face. "So do you want to listen now? I want you to hear me when I say you will NOT treat your staff they way you do any longer. If you do...This will be repeated even harder then tonight."

His eyes looked void of any emotion. A single tear escaped and slid down his face. All I could feel was I broke this asshole. Literally! I planned on fucking him weekly just to remind him what a low life piece of shit he was. Eventually he would grow to enjoy my cock and torture....eventually



Lets have some rough fun! I like to be hardcore and a soft kitten.

A girl like me is like a coin

One side sweet
the other side
bitter

Which do you like?


888-376-6524











Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Dark & Dirty Taboo Desires With Alyson.
Want more of me?