NEW AND HOT
Love dirty sex topics that aren't considered mainstream or the norm? I love to talk about the most over the edge, fucked up, taboo topics around.Even better, you can call me and confess your taboo fantasies. I love to blur the lines. Make my pussy wet and throb while you unload what your dirty mind craves.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Where Have I been? Whats In Store For My Readers?



How are my fellow taboo lovers doing? I hope keeping those cock rock hard and ready for some XXX filth. I have been dying to write some pretty over the line taboo blogs but you know the old saying...you'll scare the shit out of the vanillas! Is that a saying? Probably wasn't, but now it is according to me!

So what I would LOVE from you as my readers is some blogs you want to see and read. Email me or leave a comment below on ANY topic you would enjoy reading about. I do have a special blog spot on The Kinky Crew site for my most extreme readers to view. It is password protected and can be viewed after we have done a call. Some topics I plan to cover are the raunchiest and nastiest things you could imagine...such as:

Cock Mutilation, Necrophilia, Extreme Forced Sex, Snuff...

Look for more blogs soon! Want a personal blog written JUST for you? Lets do a call! I would be more then happy to personalize your hot fantasy!!!!

Too much for you? Check out my tame blogs!


888-376-6524



Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Dark & Dirty Taboo Desires With Alyson.
Want more of me?